- Pets Chapter 1 (Ellie): First Day
- Pets Chapter 2 (Richard): Waiting for Lunch
- Pets Chapter 3 (Candy): First Impression
- Pets Chapter 4 (Ellie): Back Home
- Pets Chapter 5 (Richard): Good morning
- Pets Chapter 6 (Elllie): Ellie drops by
- Pets Chapter 7 (Richard): First Scene
- Pets Chapter 8 (Candy): Waking Up
- Pets Chapter 9 (Ellie): Lunch, served Hot
- Pets Chapter 10 (Ellie): A Date
- Pets Chapter 11 (Richard): Eating
- Pets Chapter 12 (Ellie): A new beginning
- Pets Chapter 13 (Richard): First Strike
- Pets Chapter 14: Sideview
- Pets Chapter 15 (Ellie): Rude morning
- Pets Chapter 16 (Neutral): Big Talk
- Pets Chapter 17 (Candy): The Cage
- Pets Chapter 18 (Richard): Shower
- Pets Chapter 19 (Ellie): Home Alone
- Pets Chapter 20 (Richard): Eating Out
- Pets Chapter 21 (Ellie): Sapphic Evening
- Pets Chapter 22 (Candy): Limits Discussed
- Pets Chapter 23 (Ellie): Toy Store
- Pets Chapter 24 (Richard): Walk in the park
- Pets Chapter 25 (Candy): Supper
- Pets Chapter 26 (Ellie): Salute to the Sun
- Pets Chapter 27 (Richard): Confusion
- Pets Chapter 28 (Ellie): Cheating?
- Pets Chapter 29 (Candy): Bored at school
- Pets Chapter 30 (Richard): Doing Rounds
- Pets Chapter 31 (Ellie): Research
- Pets Chapter 32 (Candy): Going out
- Pets Chapter 33 (Richard): Bar Talk
- Pets Chapter 34 (Ellie): Anati Yoga
- Pets Chapter 35 (Candy): Running with Scissors
- Pets Chapter 36 (Richard): Saying Goodye
- Pets Chapter 37 (Ellie): Back home
- Pets Chapter 38 (Candy): Panic in the morning
- Pets Chapter 39 (Richard): Rehearsing
- Pets Chapter 40 (Ellie): time for a couple
- Pets Chapter 41 (Candy): Realizations
- Pets Chapter 42 (Richard): Drive home
- Pets Chapter 43 (Ellie): Two girls night out
- Pets Chapter 44 (Candy): Dance Floor
- Pets Chapter 45 (Richard): Bothered at work
- Pets Chapter 46 (Ellie): Breakdown
- Pets Chapter 47 (Candy): Adult Fun
- Pets Chapter 48 (Richard): Shoot-out
- Pets Chapter 49 (Ellie): Trouple
- Pets Chapter 50 (Candy): First time
- Pets Chapter 51 (Richard): Waking up to reality
- Pets Chapter 52 (Ellie): Hospital
- Pets Chapter 53 (Amber): Dressing up
- Pets Chapter 54 (Richard): The in-laws
- Pets Chapter 55 (Ellie): Coming out
- Pets Chapter 56 (Candy): Nude beach
Richard was daydreaming when I came in. I politely saluted him by nodding my head and went to pick up our food. I really like seeing him in his green shirt. The shade really contrasted with his brown hair and eyes, and his skin looks more lively. At first, you would have thought, green? On Richard? But the effect was sensational.
Today was spaghetti day, which I really enjoyed, but Richard always thought there wasn’t enough meat in the sauce, so I bought him a slice of pizza instead. I picked his favorite dessert and decided to buy some carrot sticks for the two of us.
Normally, I have a lot of snacks in my bag, but today I had been in a hurry and forgot. I hope Richard won’t be too mad at me.
As usual, I sat down next to him and made sure my skirt was well placed on my seat. I didn’t want to sit on the skirt itself.
Richard thanked me for his food and complimented me on choosing the pizza. I was glad he approved. I hate to disappoint him.
Elizabeth and Matthew had arrived in the meantime. I greeted them rapidly and noticed that Elizabeth’s blouse was new. It really helped highlight her small perky breasts.
The three of them were talking about classes, but I remained silent. I wondered if Susan and Kate would join us for lunch. I really liked when Susan was there. She was the only other one in our group who liked to dress nice. Too bad she is too tall or we could trade clothes. Kate was more of a conventional girl, with clothes that never truly revealed her form. Oh well, they can’t be as elegant as Susan and me.
A strange girl came to join us. Richard presented her as “Ellie”. I wonder if it’s a nickname or her true name.
She was almost as tall as Richard, which is saying a lot. She wore an old pair of torn black jeans and a highly wrinkled gray t-shirt. Her long black hair tied in an off-center ponytail really gave an impression of neglect in her appearance, yet, her skin looked sensational. I don’t know if she would eat with us a lot, but I hope I will be able to convince her to let me do a make-over. She definitely could use one.
Her figure seemed amazing. Apart from her glorious breasts, she probably didn’t have a once of fat, and seeing her plate, I could understand. Just a small salad? How will you last the day girl?
I definitely wouldn’t mind if Richard started seeing her. I could see it in his eyes. This would be his next target. I tried to see the signs. Her eyes were definitely sad enough for him. And she barely smiled. Just his type.
When I was presented, I had the chance to shake her hand, realizing that she did moisturize a lot, which stroked me as odd. If she has money to buy lotion, why not buy better clothes? It did explain her sensational skin thought.
The lunch went well. Richard made a lot of jokes, and Ellie laughed to quite a few of them. She has a cute reserved laugh. Not the type to turn heads around for miles, but the type to really convince you that if you managed to make her laugh, it was not by sympathy.
I wished I had something funny to say all along to get her to laugh, but I ended up listening in silence, sometimes getting lost in my own thoughts.Tags: re-edit